There is no such thing as instant results. Even Instant Pudding has to be stirred for 2 minutes then chilled. If you are looking for a fast fix on your weight loss journey, forget it. It's the little, day-to-day changes in habits that end up making a difference over time. This blog is about sharing what I do, what I eat and how I stay healthy. Maybe some of the things I do are worth copying. Jump in and share what works for you, I'd love to hear and so would others! God bless. Elaine

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Pizza dough recipe for your Bread Machine

Place ingredients into the canister in the order recommended by the manufacturer.

Pizza Dough
1 tsp dry yeast
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp cooking oil
1 cup water

Select the 'dough' cycle and press Start.

Variations: replace 1/2 cup flour with 1/2 cup whole wheat flour.
Add 1 tbsp dried oregano flakes, or your other favourite dried flakes.
Use olive oil instead of cooking oil.

For my bread machine, the dough is ready in 50 minutes so I usually chop the toppings and grate the cheeses so everything is ready to assemble the pizza when the timer goes.

When you discover how simple this is, you'll be having pizza more than once a week. And that's not considered criminal activity in my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment