There is no such thing as instant results. Even Instant Pudding has to be stirred for 2 minutes then chilled. If you are looking for a fast fix on your weight loss journey, forget it. It's the little, day-to-day changes in habits that end up making a difference over time. This blog is about sharing what I do, what I eat and how I stay healthy. Maybe some of the things I do are worth copying. Jump in and share what works for you, I'd love to hear and so would others! God bless. Elaine

Friday 3 February 2012

Cut the soda, and save your money and your health

I'm not a pop drinker. We never had it in the house when I was growing up, and after hearing what it did to your teeth, it was never something I was remotely interested in reaching for when I was older and doing my own grocery shopping. 

But I realize that pop is in a lot of households so if you didn't see this article, give it a quick read. Then cross pop off your grocery list for the coming week. And the week after that and the week after that until you form a new habit of not buying the stuff at all. 

3 Surprising Reasons to Give Up Soda

Healthy bodies and health lifestyles are the culmination of a bunch of little habits; good eating habits, good exercise habits. Letting go of your soda habit is a good move in the right direction, one little change that carries a big benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment